Friday, May 04, 2007

freedom

I am getting so tired of just lying in bed all day! Kelly Charest decorated my cast with tons of plumerias, a sunset and island and a shooting star! So my cast is beautiful thanks to her! Yesterday I drove in my car for the first time since I have been back, it felt wonderful! I even have a handicap placard to hang in my rearview mirror. People stared at me when I pulled into the handicapped parking spots, but then they saw me get out and hopefully stopped judging me.

This weekend is going to be very busy. Aana is graduating from Westmont and then she is having a party. I am excited to see some old friends at this party. Sunday I am having my party, just kinda like a welcome back home thing. Not to big but it will be fun to kinda have a first bbq of the summer!

I miss all my friends from LASP so much. We have talked about a reunion but I want it to actually happen. Like really where could we all meet?

I might have a job working for a friend from church, please pray for me that this goes through!

Love you all!

Clara

No comments: